The other night, I drove home from Denver in a daze after enduring the two day Colorado bar exam. Back in Aspen, I went to get my bags out of the car in the rainy darkness. As I went to open the back of the Jeep, I looked to my left, and there on the front porch was a black bear. He looked at me, and just wandered away.
I, on the other hand, made a mad dash for the back door. Welcome back to Aspen!
4 comments:
Matt, you need to brush up on your bear safety skills. Running = chasing instinct. Make lotsa noise and/or curl up in a ball if he starts to charge. I hope your family doesn't get eaten alive!
You should make friends with the bears. You could be like the "Bear Whisperer" and become their Master, and you could have them do your bidding...
Baxter is a friend of the bears.
But don't feed them, Matt. Once you feed them, you have signed their death certificate (and maybe your own...ooohhhhhh)
Seriously...you are afraid of bears now?
Post a Comment