"Sempre tendrem patria els fills de Catalunya mentre el cel s'aixeguin els pics de Monsterrat" - Jaume Collell
Come on Mom and Dad...it is a seriously stessful situation deciding what to be for Halloween! I sure that he was asking for your help in his own special way! I loved both of your costumes Sam!
Love the chicken, roman and Sam would have been good partners!
Those costumes are seriously so cute! In case you are wondering who I am, I am Ryan Johnston's wife. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Come on Mom and Dad...it is a seriously stessful situation deciding what to be for Halloween! I sure that he was asking for your help in his own special way! I loved both of your costumes Sam!
Love the chicken, roman and Sam would have been good partners!
Those costumes are seriously so cute! In case you are wondering who I am, I am Ryan Johnston's wife. :)
Post a Comment