Thursday, March 8, 2007

Solidarity with Lehi


In an attempt to "liken the scriptures unto [myself]," hearken to the photo above: I am what Lehi would look like in 2007.
  • Lehi was Jewish . . . and in this photo, I look Jewish.
  • Lehi probably had a beard . . . and in this photo, I have a beard.
  • Lehi crossed the sea on a boat . . . and in this photo, I too have a boat.
The only thing missing from this photo is a tent in which I could "dwell," as Lehi did.

1 comment:

Snow Crew said...

Nice, Matt - you are like unto Lehi. Still, since Lehi was very wealthy, I think his 2007 boat would be much bigger. It would probably be 150ft+ yacht named "Liahona". And, he may have never found the promised land because he would just keep it parked in the Mediterranean to soak up some sun with Sariah. Yeah, it would be pretty sweet to be Lehi in 2007.