Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sleepy Samuel . . .

To draw on the wisdom of Spain yet again, the Spaniards say "Según haga tu cama, así dormirás," (or "how you sleep depends on how you've made your bed").

These photos speak for themselves . . .


As long as Sam has "made his bed" on someone's chest, he can sleep for hours . . .



. . . and hours and hours. But don't move, or he'll scream til your eardrums explode.

3 comments:

Jen said...

These pics are sooooo cute!! I slept like that too when I was a babe, I guess it's just comfy. :)

Ian said...

Welcome to parenthood... the great (a sleeping child) and the not-so-great (the screaming). Heh, heh.... Enjoy.

Vigoren Family said...

Deja Vu!! I slept just like Becky for the first two months of Isaac's life. I had no idea that wasn't normal. It was the comfiest, snugliest way to sleep! Based on experience, it's a sign he's a genius. :)